zondag 27 februari 2011

Hello Dear Blogreaders!

I am so sorry for my poor neglected blog! :)
I have a good reason though, I am now 20 weeks pregnant!!!! :) Its our first child, an we are so very happy!
Everything is going well, and last monday I had my 20 weeks ultrasound, and everything looked good.

So the last few months I've not been able to do anything crafty, as I am struggling a little bit with my back problems, but I am getting a lot of fysiotherapy.

So I thought I share a card I made last summer for an online magazine.



I will be back tomorrow or so to share some vintage freebies with you!

I am hoping to start visiting all your blogs again, I've missed that so much...
Hugs, Sanny

14 opmerkingen:

Lovey zei

Super congrats on being PREGNANT!!

Rhonda zei

Congratulations!! How exciting for you both - cheers!

Moniqui zei

Sanny,gefeliciteerd!! Je hebt een mail van me tegoed,doe ik zo snel mogelijk:))

Jan Hennings zei

Beautiful creations and congrats on your pregnancy :)

Sanja zei

Herlichen Gklückwunsch,Sanny. Freu mich sehr für euch!:-)

Liebe Grüße
Sanja xox

peggy aplSEEDS zei

congratulations! it is a most wonderful thing, to be a mommy!

Annieta Vries zei

Gefeliciteerd met je zwangerschap Sanny! Spannend! Jammer dat je zo'n last van je rug hebt, toch hoop ik dat je ook erg van je zwangerschap geniet; per slot van rekening is het toch wel iets heel speciaals!
Weer een prachtig kaartje!

Alexandra zei

Herzlichen Glückwunsch Sanny. Genieße die Zeit.
liebe Grüße Alexandra

Sandy zei

Oh wow Congratulations dear Sanny.
Have a wonderful time. Hugs.

Viola zei

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Sanny!! Liebe Grüße und alles Gute für Euch! :-)

Willy zei

Wat fantastisch, Sanny. Gefeliciteerd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debra LeeBerry zei

Congratulations, Sanny! Although motherhood hasn't always been easy, it added a whole new dimension to me as a person, I became more my real self. Sharing my life with two new beautiful persons (my two daughters are now 23 and 18 years old) has been one of the best things that ever happened to me. May it do the same for you and be a most wonderful time of your life. Blessings! :-)

Gaby Bee zei

How exciting for you both! Congrats!
I'm really happy for you sweet friend!

Have a fab day!
Gaby xo

Lynne Moncrieff zei

Hi
This is my first visit to your Blog. Love your art.
Congratulations on your special news :)
Wishes
Lynne